Investor Relations Coordinator
Faction Skis was born from a desire to give consumers more – more materials and shape innovation, more excitement and more style. That was over a decade ago and we’ve stood by that vision from the beginning, but we realised early on that in order to make a real impact we had to have a direct dialogue with ski fans, share our values through stories, and we are on a mission to get our products to people worldwide.
From 190 pairs in our first batch in 2007 to over 30,000 pairs of skis today ridden in 35 countries, we are leading the industry for growth. To achieve that we have created a platform of skills and talent, from independent film production to R&D to on-the-ground sales and marketing - what we call The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC).
Building that has taken investment and to achieve that we have 400+ venture and angel investors who are our supporters, our backers, our critics and our ambassadors. We’ve chosen to raise capital from our fans rather than a financial institution because we feel that a modern brand needs a long-term perspective and we want our fans to benefit from our growth.
To support them FSSC offers an opportunity for the right candidate to expand their analytical skills and international reach in a scale-up environment.
We are looking for a trusted partner, with a keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills to join our London team and help drive the business forward alongside our CEO, COO and CFO.
The role will be primarily Investor Relations Management and also work with the Executive Team on People processes. The role is key in the management of our relationship with current and potential future investors, helping prepare materials for the board, key managers and prepare for our growth financing needs.
We are a hybrid of our origins – part passionate product-led Collective, part fast-paced lean startup; This generates a very high standard of expectations for operations accountability, technical literacy and personal drive. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive and a self-starter, highly organised and to an excellent, effective communicator. A joy for skiing will be key to understand what we are all about.
Primary responsibilities - Investor Relations
- Supporting CEO and CFO in communications with institutional and individual investors
- Capitalisation Table, Shareholder Register, Option Pool
- Management, Contracts, Support
- Preparation and distribution of regular shareholder updates
- Helping with analysis of financials of the company and support implementation of insights with the senior management team as well as the board
- Management and organisation of Investor events
- Management of our current shareholder base and process of identifying and communicating with new potential investors
- Maintaining keen interest in our product launches and initiatives
Secondary Responsibilities - People
- Working with the Executive Team to refine and manage processes around giving maximum support and development for its people, i.e., onboarding, off-boarding, reviews, learning & development, policies, shared information
- Sharp attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Experience with contracts & contract management
- Excellent communication skills, in both verbal and written communication
- Numerical excellence – Excel strength is a must
- A start-up mindset – extreme transparency and responsibility
- Interest and awareness of financial statements and analytics
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office and SaaS-based products
- Honest, discreet and trustworthy
- A legal, finance or business foundation would be helpful
- French language is not expected, but would be helpful
- An active interest in skiing and outdoor culture
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
Sales Manager - Switzerland
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Sales Manager to grow and develop our brand portfolio.
Business Analyst/Corporate Development Manager - LONDON/VERBIER
The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced and proactive Business Analyst/ Corporate Development Manager to join our team.
French Speaking Accounts Assistant - London
The Full Stack Stack Supply Co is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join the finance team in our London office.
Head of Sales: North America - Denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Denver, Colorado to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the USA and Canada.