Supply Chain Manager - London
The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced, bright and enthusiastic Supply Chain Manager to join our team.
FSSC is best known for our Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. For 2019-20 we also launched the award-winning FW Apparel, an outerwear brand focused on those who seek performance and understated style.
We share a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries, and for creating beautiful products. Today our skis and films have won over 100 awards and we shipped over 30,000 skis in 2018-19 for riders in 40 countries. 2019-20 is set to be our biggest season yet. https://uk.factionskis.com/
As a member of the Operations Team you will optimise and streamline our supply chain. Your core responsibilities include:
Warehouse and Systems Management
- Report on and manage KPI performance of our regional warehouses (NL, USA, CA, JPN)
- Maintain a smooth integration between our ERP system and 3PLs and troubleshoot any issues
- Scope and implement system improvements as required
- Ensure live inventory accuracy and provide ATS data for our Sales and E-Commerce teams
- Liaise with Product teams to create new SKUs & EANs and collate required product data for import and export purposes
- Guarantee accuracy of product data uploaded into ERP and 3PL systems
- Distribute stock between regional warehouses to ensure available product aligns with regional sales targets
- Support Finance team with month end stock reports and adjustments
- Manage inbound freight from our global network of suppliers to our regional warehouses
- Develop inventory transparency and inbound efficiency
- Generate fulfilment reports to maximise deliveries that are on-time and in-full
- Proactively communicate with our customer teams to inform of any delayed or partial shipments
- Analyse delivery costs to make data driven recommendations for E-Commerce and Wholesale pricing structures
- Own the Logistics Budget, continually striving to be as cost efficient as possible
- Forecast and track detailed Logistics costs and liaise with the Finance Team to manage payments
- Confirm Logistics costs assumptions per product and implement in annual pricing review
As a company we care for our planet, this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years professional experience
- Tech savvy – you’re comfortable using new technologies, software and ERP systems
- Organised, obsessed with detail, and driven by continuous improvement
- A strong passion for the Ski Industry / Action Sports
- A ‘startup’ mentality – things get done because we make them happen, and where everyone matters all the time
- An enthusiastic and curious attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Excel/ Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a global team
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
Sales Manager - Switzerland
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Sales Manager to grow and develop our brand portfolio.
Business Analyst/Corporate Development Manager - LONDON/VERBIER
The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced and proactive Business Analyst/ Corporate Development Manager to join our team.
French Speaking Accounts Assistant - London
The Full Stack Stack Supply Co is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join the finance team in our London office.
Head of Sales: North America - Denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Denver, Colorado to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the USA and Canada.