Operations Internship - London, UK
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Operations Intern to join our team. This internship gives you the opportunity to learn from one of the fastest-growing brands in the snowsports industry. We share a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries, and for creating beautiful products. Today our skis and films have won over 100 awards and we shipped over 30,000 skis in 2018-19 for riders in 40 countries.
As a member of the Operations Team, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of global supply chain management.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Support in the coordination of Inbound Freight
- Monitor our outbound orders and proactively troubleshoot any delivery issues
- Provide administrative support to aid the daily business operations
- Manage ad-hoc requests from the Sales Team and assist in the creation of sales tools
- Attend and assist with on-snow ski events as required
- Attend and assist with our Tradeshow events as required
As a company that cares for our planet, this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices.
- Fluent in English (French would be a plus)
- A strong passion for the Ski industry / Action Sports
- A ‘startup’ mentality – things get done because we make them happen
- An enthusiastic and curious attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, obsessed with detail, and driven by continuous improvement
- Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a team
- Strong computer literacy
- Proficient in Excel/ Microsoft Office
- Comfortable using new technologies & software
- Based in London
- Full Time
- 8-10 months (beginning July 2019 *however, we are flexible)
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
head of sales development - denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Denver, Colorado to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the USA and Canada.
regional sales lead, pacific north west - north america - seattle/portland
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Seattle / Portland area, to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the PNW region.
regional sales lead, western canada - north america - BC/Alberta
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Western Canada, to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the region.
Office Management & Administration, Part Time - denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an office manager in Denver, Colorado to support our unique North American focusing on the USA and Canada.
SALES LEADER - SCANDINAVIA
Faction seeks a talented sales leader for the Scandinavian market to sell Faction Skis and additional apparel and accessory brands.
Marketing internship - denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an intern based in Denver, Colorado to work with our talented marketing team.